Through the advancement of technology, it is necessary to utilize handheld devices more and more. The development of e-readers, which enable users to keep numerous books on a single device, such as the Barnes and Noble Nook, is a major advancement. You might also carry books for your nook, from the nearest library, or e-reader from Barnes & Noble. You just need to get a library pass, access the right software, and use the online library. Our Nook Customer Support can make your process more easy and convenient.
There are various methods to transfer the books from the nearest library to your Nook. Some of the most popular are as follows:
Using the Adobe Digital Editions
Here are the steps:
- In fact, for older nook versions without installing software, Adobe Digital editions are combined with the Nook. Your device acts as a mediator between your Nook account and your online library. You may use a library computer to complete this phase if you do not have your own computer.
- Create an account with Adobe Digital Editions using the same email address you used to activate your Nook. Creating an account helps you track your downloads and makes transferring your books to your e-reader easy. Using a different email than your Nook email could cause downloading and transferring some difficulties.
- Pause at this point and connect your Nook via USB cable to your computer. Switch on your Nook to ensure it’s Adobe registered.
- On Overdrive (most library programs use to loan books digitally), the window appears when you select the format in which you want to download the file and the file option is available. Choose “Adobe file available,” which draws the open book into your Adobe library automatically.
- Once Adobe is opened in the left top corner, select the “library” button, which should list the books that you downloaded or borrowed. With your library open, the book you want to transfer can be identified and highlighted.
- Outline the book you ‘d like to put on your Nook and drag it to the center of the left side page with a small “nook” icon. The transfer of the book into your nook is finished. Before you reconnect, search your Nook to verify that the book is in your Nook collection.
- After your library has been done, plug your Nook in and launch Adobe again. Select “Return Book” from your Nook list.
- Open and finish the return by clicking “Return Book” within Adobe. You can minimize Adobe and verify your Overdrive or library account to ensure that your return has been verified. You may want to call Nook Customer Care or the library for assistance if the book does not return.
Via Online Library
Look for the book you want to borrow from your library online. You can only filter search results for digital download books to every quest. While the regular credit duration is 21 days, certain Overdrive accounts require you to pick a shorter span, including 7 or 14 days. Select the most suitable time span for your needs.
You just have to use a physical book at a time because you realize you are a late student, and you don’t hesitate for other jobs. Depending on the reader, Overdrive offers a few download options. A PDF file format, Kindle, and Nook versions will be included in the choices. In Nook, “EPUB” or something like this could also be read. Hopefully, by using the above methods you will be able to easily borrow the books from any public library to your Nook. In case of trouble, you can directly call our toll free Nook Help Phone Number anytime and get the desired help you need.